#20X31 & May Goals

Friday, May 2, 2014

http://www.jvkom.com/2014/05/20x31-day-1.html
So Jen at JVKOM Chronicles has come up with a May challenge. Basically she is challenging us to get in 20 minutes of physical activity every day for the month of May. We can so do this!!!! To keep you motivated shes even offering up a 40$ gift card to Amazon... winner winner chicken (grilled that is) dinner! She posted this earlier in the week and I decided to start early well because ... suck up! No seriously Im trying to really make myself get in the habit of working out daily!

How excited are you?! Me... I'm this excited


Monday 4/28-
crossfit abs-24 minutes
walked a mile with my 2 year old (25 minutes...we had to stop and jump speed bumps and pick flowers)

Tuesday 4/29
Lazy! I did lift boxes all day at work Im counting that as a arm workout LOL

Wednesday 4/30
crossfit abs -16 minutes
Ran 2.5 miles 25 minutes

Thursday
walked 4 miles :70 minutes


Friday (not completed yet)
crossfit abs - 16 minutes
Run 2-3 miles (25-34 minutes)

Total minutes for this week: 201 :)

Link up every Friday and tweet using #20x31 follow me on twitter lets do this together @xoMikesGirlxo



Now for my May Goals

1. Drink at least 64 ounces of water everyday
2. Complete the 20X31 challenge
3. Weigh myself only once a week (I have a bad habit of doing it daily)
4. Lose 3 lbs
5.Spend more time outside with the boys

6. Do crossfit abs at least every other day


10 comments

  1. Look at you getting it girl! Damn you're awesome. And yes for the only weighing yourself once a week - please do that. You will go crazy if you weigh more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are being active! Now we will both be looking great just in time for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl! Your goals look great. I need to drink more water too! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ek- Thanks for following and thanks for sharing this link up. I am so doing it to keep me accountable and it's super fun so be linking up with other ladies that are on the same health path as I. I can't wait to read more about you. Christi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such inspiring goals! Can't wait to see how May works out for you!

    I've started to drink a cleansing water with cucumbers, mint & lemon. Even my kids like it! I think this Summer I'll be doing a lot of tasty water making! :-)

    I look forward to getting to know you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals!

    You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to get at it! I love this challenge because it is so doable. It only requires a little of our day! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to be doing this challenge with you! I'm finally starting back to working out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals! I know all about those walks with a little one...makes it more interesting!:)

    ReplyDelete

If you notice I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**