That one time I was feeling spontaneous.....

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Vodka and Soda




As most of you know my boyfriend and I have 3 kiddos.. so when the "mood" strikes sometimes its a freaking mission to get the deed done. Shh do you hear the kids, be quiet, crap the door knob is wiggling, be still they'll go away....


Well Memorial Day weekend the kids played hard all day long and by 8pm they were all passed out YES!!!! Well of course our kids weren't the only ones there but we thought all the kids had called it a night. I give my man the look and Im all like ....

We decide to go swimming I mean its midnight, its just the two of us and the setting was well perfect! One thing leads to another and .....

I kept hearing something in the bushes but I thought it was a dog or something and at that moment I really could care less because well you know...

Anyway we finished having swim lessons..yeah Im going to say swim lessons and went inside and went to sleep. I was feeling pretty proud that we had that time to ourselves with no jiggling door knobs or hearing kids say MOOOOOM during the act. It was pretty fantastic.

The next day we are sitting on the couch watching TV just doing our normal routine, the thoughts of last nigths swimming lessons were over and done with and normal activities had resumed and then....


out of no where this kid says Hey guess what?! I said what....

"I totally saw your boob last night me and 'other kid' were in the tree"

I just stood there I imagine looking like this....





And that my friends is why you shouldn't feel spontaneous when you have tiny spawns of satan children around.

But then again

 YOLO BITCHES!






29 comments

  1. lol omg! this is crazy. definitely not looking forward to this part of children, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS I almost just peed my pants!!!!! That is freaking hilarious!!!! With two kids at home, and a new puppy that sleeps in our bed (Uggghhh) it's hard to find time (and space) to do the boom boom too!!! We get creative by hiding in the bathroom with the shower on--or while the kids are playing outside!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty funny though! Not sure what I would have done lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao!! At least you weren't interrupted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, mortifying. HAHA still such a great story. Is it worse to be caught by your kid or one of your parents? eek, I dunno... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH #YOLO for sure!!! hey man, when you gotta get some, you gotta get some.

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH em geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I can't say I relate to the whole having kids thing but I've worked a few summer camps so I know how they just pop-up every freakin where! I'd say you handled it well "yolo" haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! I'm dying over here. At least you had a little fun before all future 'swim lessons' were taken off the table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! LOL!! NO WAY!!! That's crazy-zee!! GREAT story though lol! ;D

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahahaha! I totally know the feeling! "Don't answer and they'll totally go away!" Here's to hoping that you get some "real" alone time... Without the kiddos seeing your boob!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Annnnnd people are all why dont you want kids? Because....this. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG that's hilarious! Love your attitude about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally just spit my water out. I would have died.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha YOLO bitches! Shit happens when the mood strikes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg... I would die lol. Better to find out after the fact than during though:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!! Hilarious!!! This post was outta control. Way too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you had a great Memorial Day weekend! I didn't do anything but lounge around, lol. Very funny story, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAHAHAHA! Oh well? I bet the swim lessons were worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I laughed so hard; how old was the kid in question? Also: at least it was just a boob. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg. good for you girl, you gotta do what you gotta do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha!!! #sadbuttrue I ought to share my 'swimming lessons' story! That was hilarious and the best attitude about it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wahaha! this made me chuckle! YOLO!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG. I can only imagine how hard it would be to have alone time with three kids!! Good for you for trying to be creative even though you were still caught in the act hahaha. Oh man too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would die. Seriously. So kudos to you for handling this WAY better than I ever could.

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow. I would've died right then and there. I dont have kids but I can imagine if I had boys well i have a step son and gawd forbid him see me naked or even my tit. and my next response would've been you would'n't have seen crap if you would've been in bed where you were suppose to be instead of being nosey. just the thought of your kids watchin you do it. gross eww LOL

    ReplyDelete

If you notice I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**