Liebster

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The lovely Emily from Southern Expectations nominated me for this award and I think that is freakin' awesome. I just did something similar so for 11 weird facts about me read them here...
I am going to answer her questions though, I know yall want to know more about me LOL
1. What is your favorite part of blogging?
Having the support and encouragement from people all of the world xoxo

2. If you could move to any country in the world, where would it be?
FIJI!
3. Favorite 'adult' beverage?
Fireball whiskey it makes me do the Berney HAHA blog post on that soon

4. Favorite hobby?
 Running, I know that sounds crazy but its the best part of my day.

5. If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
To move things with my mind, yeah Im lazy!
6. What does your last text message say? Who was it from?
"I got chicken tenders" it was from Mike my bf letting me know what he bought for dinner.
7. What is your idea of a perfect date night?
NO KIDS, Sushi, dancing, a night alone together to talk.
8. Favorite food/foods?
Sushi and mexican food I could eat cheese dip and chips all day err' day!
9. You have just one 1 million dollars, you have 24 hours to spend it, what do you do with the money?
Pay off student loans, buy a house, new wardrobe, car, put money back for all 3 boy's college, give the rest to charity.
10. Best 4th of July Memory?
Watching fireworks on the beach with my kids.
11. Coffee or Tea?
Agh I can't choose, I drink tea everyday though and coffee sporadically so I guess tea.


I nominate anyone who wants to answer these questions because I love all of you xoxo

11 comments

  1. Let's stop being adults and just move to Fiji.....it sounds like WAY more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got that dance to open up went you sent the text but that is hilarious!!! I die inside (in a good way) every time I see someone do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I dance when my jam is ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want chicken tenders. Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chips and dip all day every day! for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMmm I love me some Fireball! But it does not love me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I wanna go to Fiji toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried a fireball whiskey. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you say fireball whiskey!? Soul sister!! The other night I had 'angry balls'. It's angry orchard beer with a shot of fireball whiskey... tastes like apple cider and it is hella dangerous! But of course I highly recommend it! So glad you did the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever had Fireball mixed with Rumchata? DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Date night with kids is no date night at all. They just suck the mood out of it. Lol. And now I want sushi!!

    ReplyDelete

If you notice I do not respond to your comments, it is because you are a "no reply" blogger and I am unable too!
How to enable your e-mail: BLOGGER ACCOUNTS: To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a check mark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.**